Retirement Income Solutions
We will be reaching out shortly!
Retiring in a Recession
Are you concerned about the Financial Market Forecast? Learn how to recover, where to invest, and how to help create income.
You and a guest are cordially invited to an informational meal event for area residents 50 and older who are retired or planning to retire soon. This informative and entertaining program is COMPLIMENTARY. There is no obligation. Enjoy a complimentary meal immediately after the presentation.
Retirement Income Solutions, LLC.
Nathan Cox has 25 years in the financial industry and currently serves as the Chief Financial Officer of Retirement Income Solutions, a family-run firm. Nathan is dedicated to his clients’ financial needs and provides superior customer service. As an Investment Advisor Representative, he focuses on providing his clients with peace of mind through time-tested methods that are designed to help minimize risks in retirement assets. Nathan utilizes his vast experience in the universe of more conservative income and retirement options to assist others. He educates his clients, both in person and on his weekly radio show, about many topics, including retirement planning, tax planning, life insurance, estate & legacy planning, Social Security maximization, and required minimum distributions.
Nathan is an avid rancher and equestrian. As a father of five and a local youth baseballcoach, he enjoys his time outside of work and giving back to his community.
Please join local retirement specialist Nathan Cox, who will share insights on taxes, the economy, potential changes coming from Washington – and what it all means for your retirement. Best of all, you will leave with information designed to help you act immediately, such as:
At our event, you'll learn about:
- Strategies to position your assets to help minimize inflationary and looming Bear market recession threats to your nest egg and income.
- How to maintain your purchasing power in retirement, despite rising inflation.
- Ways rising inflation will impact your retirement and how to adjust NOW
- What safeguards you can put in place to help weather stock market volatility
- How do you keep up with 8.3% inflation without taking too many risks?
- How to help generate income and build an investment portfolio in inflationary times.
- How do you outpace growing inflation and taxes?
- Getting a second opinion - why getting a second opinion may be one of the most important
financial decisions of your life.